Monday, November 13, 2006

Fantastic Customer Feedback

Whilst the content management system is currently being built for the Testimonials page, I wanted to share some feedback that I have received from a few of our very happy U Star Novel customers.

Katie,

Just wanted to email you and thank you for the novel which my girlfriend received on Saturday. I wanted to let you know how pleased she was with the book and how surprised she was to find herself the subject of such a well written novel. I also wanted to congratulate you on providing such a fine service and hope that your business goes from strength to strength. I look forward to seeing any new novels you add to your collection and wouldn't hesitate to recommend your service to friends and indeed make use of your service again myself.

Thank you once again for the great gift you have provided.

Sincerely
Steve Ferguson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home